Our US licensed manufacturing partner, Competition Interactive – Virtual Sports is searching for a highly experienced Technical Lead who will work as a part of a team of professionals delivering world class virtual sports products to casinos in Nevada and beyond.
This is a fantastic senior position for a self-motivated, organized candidate with an exceptional level of attention to detail. You will be responsible for and have technical oversight of all the company products deployed in Nevada and other gaming jurisdictions. You’ll work directly with stakeholders, clients and regulatory bodies to ensure that technical standards are upheld, and requirements are communicated to the development departments of the company
• Oversight of software development alongside the product lead
• Oversight of new installations working with sysops and installation teams
• Identify and act on technical changes
• Ensure smooth running of system infrastructure
• Regularly liaise with clients and the Nevada Gaming Regulatory Board
• Share information with stakeholders and management
• Collaborate on creation of project schedules, and further development opportunities
• Collaborate on training and marketing on the company products.
• Provision of pre-sales consultancy to clients and partners.
• Maintain product knowledge
• Assist in supervision of system engineers
• Participate in strategic planning
The technical lead will work closely with a dynamic team of senior staff and management to help drive the product forward and produce next generation iterations with current and new partners and clients. You’ll enjoy working with experienced and passionate people, challenging projects and personal growth. The right candidate will be a team player that will enjoy a casual and dynamic work environment.
We’re a growing company and looking for passionate, innovative and talented people to join our team and help us to create the next generation of interactive products.
• 7+ years in a lead role in an organization with a mix of managerial and technical responsibilities.
• Strong interest in mobile, social and casual games.
• Knowledge and experience of the regulatory processes in Nevada relating to gaming.
• Strong technical background in software engineering and systems deployment
• Extensive technical knowledge of application and network administration and maintenance
• Previous experience working in Nevada for gaming or casinos essential
• Based in Las Vegas, Nevada
• Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays when necessary.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in spoken and written form.
• Excellent inter-personal abilities and ability to work as part of a team.
• Broad I.T. experience in industry, familiarity with server technologies and account systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of Computing, Math, or Business (MBA preferred or equivalent experience and qualification).
• Knowledge of Information Security regulations and requirements
• Knowledge of standards of software engineering and quality assurance practices