The Manager, Gaming Promotions & Marketing is a key role within the Competition Interactive – Virtual Sports organization, championing the product offerings and serving as a crucial intermediary between the casino customer, our players and the wider business. This is a unique opportunity to help shape Competition Interactive – Virtual Sports new strategy before launch.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Competition Interactive.
- Develop and manage content and promotions with marketing teams that maximize customer acquisition and conversion efforts, ensuring best in class consumer offerings. Ensure that our product attracts, engages, and retains customers at all times
- Develop and participate in sales presentations to our Casino Sports and Race book customers.
- Develop Website Copy and manage website design process.Ensure timely updating of site with news, organizational and product changes.
- Act as a liaison and work with external marketing agencies and Public Relations firms.
- Develop an A/B testing strategy to optimize acquisition efforts, on-boarding and customer conversion.
- Work on internal tools and reporting needs for the Operations team.
- Actively deliver consumer insights to the product operations and engineering teams and advocate for new features and changes that will help acquisition/cross sell efforts and drive LTV for gaming customers
- Communicate product releases, promotions and bonus offers to external and internal constituents
- Establish close relationship to compliance team, ensuring that all requirements are met prior to launching new promotions and product features
- Perform competitor research and contribute to product roadmap to achieve best in class product
- 5+ years of casino, online or mobile gaming marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer-focused view and strong understanding of what a gaming customer wants
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with an understanding of the gaming industry, mobile gaming, sports book and race book products, and emerging skill games.
- Experience in developing and managing best in class gaming operations
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a fast-growing team
- Excellent internal collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with gaming compliance and regulations preferred
- Proven at delivering projects against deadlines
- Track record of working with cross functional teams and delivering first-class customer experience results