Competition Interactive – Virtual Sports is searching for an experienced system administrator. They will work as a part of the existing team to administer and support our operations. This is a great position for a self-motivated, organized candidate with an exceptional level of attention to detail.
They will enjoy working with experienced and passionate people, challenging projects and personal growth. The right candidate will be a team player that will enjoy a casual and dynamic work environment. We are a growing company and are looking to add passionate, innovative and talented people to join our team and help us to manage the next generation of interactive products.
- Supporting development platforms, test environments and deployed platforms
- Network support, including installing and maintaining SSL certificates and domains
- Monitoring and maintaining company systems, and deployed client systems
- Troubleshooting problems
- Organising and implementing backups
- Creating scripted support for common system activities
- User management
- System security
- 3+ years of system administration experience
- Proven experience in using Amazon cloud services, EC2, S3, networks
- Proficiency in script programming for Linux and shell scripting
- Experience of developing and maintaining Linux/UNIX networking solutions
- Track record of reliable system administration
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with third parties when needed
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, documentation and delegation abilities
- Self-motivated and willing to increase server skill base to meet the needs of diverse projects.
- Experience administering GIT source control systems
- CISCO or other firewall knowledge / qualifications