At VMG, we promote and encourage safe play gaming
Gaming is an enjoyable, leisurely activity, but VMG recognizes that unfortunately, it can become an issue for some. In order to keep gambling a fun activity for our gamers, we promote responsible gaming by enforcing the Nevada State law, which requires gamers to be 21 years of age to participate in gambling activities. We advertise our interactive games responsibly throughout casinos and online. We have provided the phone number for the Nevada Council on Problem Gambling and the Responsible Gaming Council website for those who feel they may need further assistance.
For those concerned they may have an issue or are worried about a loved one, here are some warning signs to be aware of:
- Gambling in order to escape responsibilities or worries
- Gambling to win money to resolve financial problems
- Being unable to stop playing; winning or losing
- Gambling until you have spent all of your money
- Your family and loved ones suffer from neglect due to gambling
The Nevada Council on Problem Gambling is a 24-hour confidential hotline, so please never hesitate if you find you or a loved one needs assistance, 1-800-522-4700.
Responsible Gambling Council: https://www.responsiblegambling.org